The registration will open on March 15, 2017
The Conference venue can host a maximum of 600 participants. In order to avoid disappointment, the Organising Committee strongly encourages early registration.
|On or before 31 May 2017||After 31 May 2017|
|Regular||US$ 450||US$ 550|
|Students & Early Career Scientists (ECS)*||US$ 250||US$ 350|
* Within 5 years of last degree. Students and Early Career Scientists (ECS) must supply a letter from their University or Faculty stating current enrolment
- Is included in the registration fees: Regular and Student registration fees cover admission to all oral and poster sessions and Public and Outreach Session, coffee breaks, Icebreaker reception on Monday 10th July.
- Is not included in the registration fees:
- Lunches are not included as part of the conference registration.
- On Thursday evening, conference participants and their guests are invited to an optional conference dinner cruise in the New York Harbor, where they can take in the sights of NYC’s iconic landmarks. Sign-up and payment of the additional fee for this event will be accepted when registration opens in March.
Payment can be made using credit card (recommended) and bank transfer.