The registration is now open, click here to register.
The Conference venue can host a maximum of 600 participants. In order to avoid disappointment, the Organising Committee strongly encourages early registration.
|On or before 15 May 2017||After 15 May 2017|
|Regular||US$ 450||US$ 550|
|Students & Early Career Scientists (ECS)*||US$ 250||US$ 350|
|One-day pass||US$ 275|
* Within 5 years of last degree. Students and Early Career Scientists (ECS) must supply a letter from their University or Faculty stating current enrolment
- Regular and Student/Early Career registration fees cover admission to all oral and poster sessions, the Icebreaker Reception on Monday 10th July, the Public and Outreach Session on Wednesday 12th July, and morning and afternoon coffee breaks each day during the conference.
- Is not included in the registration fees:
- Meals are not included as part of the conference registration.
- On Thursday evening, conference participants and their guests are invited to an optional conference dinner cruise in the New York Harbor, where they can take in the sights of NYC’s iconic landmarks. Sign-up and payment of the additional $50 fee for this event can be made through registration.
- On Friday afternoon, following the conference, participants and their guests are invited to an optional 4-hour field trip comprised of an introductory lecture and a visit to a selection of local sites to survey the effects of and response to Superstorm Sandy and to meet with officials who are engaged with long-term adaptation decision-making. Participation will be limited based on first-come sign-up, with priority to registered conference participants. Sign-up and payment of the additional $25 fee for this event can be made through registration.
Payment can be made using credit card (recommended) and bank transfer.