The abstract submission is now closed
NOTICE TO LATE SUBMISSIONS: Though the abstract submission of the conference was closed, the SOC will consider late comers who wish to present a poster on their individual merits.
Abstracts are being considered for oral and poster slots.
We are planing for large poster sessions on each day as well as plenary sessions
The notification letters will be send by the end of March
Submission of an abstract implies that CLIVAR has permission to reproduce the abstract in the programme and reports related to the Conference.
Submission fee: US$ 35 per abstract submitted. Two means of payment: credit card and bank transfer.
- Abstract submission is not guaranteed until full payment of the abstract submission fee.
- Prepaid abstracts that are not submitted will be reimbursed. An administration fee of 20% will be deducted from the amount paid.
- Authors will have to submit an abstract in ENGLISH related to one of the sessions of the Conference.
- Make your abstract as informative as possible
- Note that the abstract should not be more than 500 words
- Text, symbol and mathematical formula are accepted